The School Council believes a dress code:
- Fosters and enhances the public image of the school
- Assists in building school and community spirit
- Ensures that students are safely dressed for specific school activities
- Encourages equity among students
- Is cost effective as uniform clothing is generally cheaper to purchase than fashion clothing
- Quickly identifies visitors on the school grounds
- Will prepare students for work, as many work places have a dress and safety code.
All students are required to conform to the Dress Code. They are to be clean and appropriately dressed for school activities.
Uniforms are available for purchase from the uniform shop run by our P&C. For uniform pricing please see the order form. Uniform Shop Form.
Students are to ensure they have appropriate protection from the sun when outdoors. The school has a “No Hat - No Play” policy all year round.
Students whose families may be experiencing financial difficulties regarding the purchase of a school uniform can contact the Principal to discuss the options available.